Saturday, August 29, 2009

almost finish holiday

haiz..is saturday...gt 2 more days the school will open again n we nd 2 suffer...but since puasa thn we can go bak 2 home like 5.30pm hoho..2day same as usaual...i go 2 tmn gelora at 4.30pm n all the sir n mad come at 5.30 ish...i waited like 1 hour..i think more...they late again..n they always late 4 everything...haiz 2mr nd 2 select the u 16 kuantan...aiyo..my parent vr anoying...my father always ask me 2mr gt wt program ah?ish hate lor that voice...he always come bak late...aiyo i am tlking about beach volley here...n thn we play game...aiyo my a sir juz play me like a fool...i already fell down n he juz hit the ball rite infront of me..and i dive 2 it..and my body,shirt even pant aslo gt sand in it...ish...thn we all juz laugh hahahaha...after we go 2 the beach n play water we go as far as we could til the quater of the sea i think..dunno lar..is sure far frm shore becuz the water had decrease..haha duno wt word 2 use 4...ish my english vr broken lar..

No comments: