Friday, September 4, 2009

the friday

2day i 2pm arive til school..haha every1 ask me y i'm late..i juz say always...haha...btw til shool every prefect saw me like a ghost walk by didn't check anything becuz my relationship with those prefect r friends hehe...if i'm late nobody will give me demerit...haiz 2day the roslin come 2 our class at shamsul period hate this kind of things happen..tat guy call us 2 write a malay essy tat is relate to fiksyen sciene and i wrote about an adventure 2 waverly place..hehe me n my friend zeemee tat sit beside me laugh till the period over haha...n the xiao ber teach us moral..2day she tlk about having slave sex...n we juz laugh n laugh n laugh...haha it is vr funny...haiz...2day pj we juz dancing around...haha moon walk ler...n slide glide..n jien shir juz messing around wif her circle slide..ish.....haha n i messing around with my slide glide..hehe we both juz messing around like usual..hehe...

1 comment:

LokiLexis said...

lolx...hey u 4gt wavelieee!!! XDXDXD